Gentoo Linux

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 3 11:16:33 EST 2002

I have to say that as I read Gentoo's marketing info on their home page, I was
left wondering, why wouldn't you just use LFS?  It appeared they wanted to
create a distro for coders so you really knew what was happening, same
principle as Linux From Scratch (I finally freed up memory so I shoudl be able
to build a LFS machine inthe next 2-3 weeks...)

Just an opinion

JJN