NIS Slave q's

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Thu Sep 13 11:15:30 EDT 2001

I figured out the problem... thanks for the reply though.  The thing is
that the master server MUST be listed in the /etc/hosts file.  Even if you
can see it via DNS, ypinit will crash unless this is set.  Must be minor
(or new feature), since they failed to explicity mention this in the HOWTO.

-Rob