Nothing important

Gregory J.Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Wed Oct 24 15:02:15 EDT 2001

Dege,

That was my inclination, but I hate to "fumble around" on a time
constrained project. ;-)  But I did my home Samba network via the HOWTO,
over a couple of evenings, but it works. ;-)
-Greg

On 10/24/01, 2:16:45 PM, Robert Dege <rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU> wrote
regarding Re: Nothing important:

> > Hey Greg,
> >   I have a few older drives around here that I would swap out with help
configuring a Linux DNS Server. Have to do it quick though, can you help? Let
me know, Peter