sendmail question

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 14:16:27 EDT 2001

This is waht I was thinking in my ramblings earlier.  On eproduct I know of
(firewall again) is InterScan thatscans all mail and can pull and forward to
another user on a mail by mail basis.  It can delete or forward or whatever all
mail from user1 to user2 .  Again I am making the aassumptionthat all amil is
hitting some firewall software/hardware before it enters your "real" smtp
server...

JJN