Network settings

Jeff Blank jblank at didonato.cc
Mon Oct 8 08:47:53 EDT 2001

JJN,

Thanks for the help, I couldn't get it to connect directly so I fell back
into the old windows habit, when you have a problem, reinstall!  With the
original debian install, it connects to the proxy server fine so once again
i tried apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade to sid...  and lo and
behold.,.... I lost my network connection again when I rebooted...  oh
well.... for now I'll live with woody, They've upgraded most of the
packages I want anyway :)

Thanks again.

Jeff Blank