update to site

Ronald K. Wechter sysad3_buff at cnrc.navy.mil
Fri Mar 16 09:17:00 EST 2001

There are a few commercial mapping programs here at the Navy Recruiting
Office.  Ill see if I can pull a detailed map of buffalo -- Seeing that the
Statler Towers is pretty much a Straight Drive from the 33, do you want a
full view of Buffalo, or just enough for someone to get to the meeting
point?

Ronald K. Wechter
Network Systems Administrator
Navy Recruiting Department Buffalo