update to site

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Fri Mar 16 08:37:18 EST 2001

i've been trying to find a decient map of that area of downtown but i
haven't reallt had much luck. i have 2 at home, one from maps.yahoo.com
and the second from maps.com. the yahoo picture is likely the one that
i'll use, there both just not what i've been looking for. if anyone
would like to take up the hunt for "the right map" please, feel free to
help.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Administrator