SAMBA

Lasse Saarinen kumiorava at crosswinds.net
Wed Mar 7 01:21:25 EST 2001

So it seems we have ourselves a topic for the meeting then. Now all we need is a decent
number of people to show up, some boxes to play with, and that coffee maker somebody
brought in in January.

Going of-topic here...

> A warm-hearted person! Hi, maybe a photoshop expert could add those who could not be on
site to the photo. ~:)

> Kellie

Ading somebody in is an easy task in PS or GIMP. Did exactly that to the senior class
picture in our this years City Honors year book. I missed the shot, but since the images
were scanned in for editing, I cracked in to the yearbook folder while nobody was looking
(yes, totally unethical, but it was an emergency =)) and pasted my self in there. Came out
quite good, if may say so. =D

- Lasse