easySAMBA

Luberti, Carl carl.luberti at eds.com
Tue Mar 6 20:53:13 EST 2001

Has anyone tried this product???  I read a review in this month's Linux
Journal about it and it seems like something we should maybe talk
about/try/dissect/use/etc.  It's EasyLinux's SAMBA suite, in case the name
isn't self-explanatory enough :).  It allows SAMBA share creation / PDC
creation using a Windows NT-style interface (although setup seems to have
bugs which are minor enough to fix, according to the article), and it's
biggest feature is right clicking on a folder and creating/modifying a share
without having to restart services.  I like that one.  So, has anyone tried
this product???  It seems like a godsend (if it indeed works).