Fonts

Robert F. Stockdale IV javabob at localnet.com
Tue Jul 24 04:44:55 EDT 2001

Try, tksysv in X, or boot up in single user mode and run
ntsysv. If you want to use your terminal don't forget the &
after the command. These utilities show what is starting in
each run level as well as what gets shut down when leaving a
runlevel. Edit each  runlevel (esp runlevel 5) for your
specific configuration. It also appears as though the pcmcia
is being started in runlevel 3, it should be killed. Either
delete it or change its name to begin with a k not an s.
Hope this helps.
Bob