Fonts

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Mon Jul 23 15:37:05 EDT 2001

Thanks for the info Bob. I fooled around with it enough so that I cant start
my X now. Im not sure what I did but I have a problem when trying to run
setup for X, the mouse config comes up and says that it is corrupt or
missing. I follow the prompts but it doesn't fix anything. I have tried a
few different things but to no luck. When it boots up in runlevel 5,
everything is ok but when it gets to the linux prompt and tries to load x,
it hangs and then goes to runlevel 3 and starts shutting down smb, nmb and
then tries to start pcmcia, after that it just hangs. Any clues as to how I
can restore whatever it is that I did? Ive got a lot of configuration in
this one and I would hate to loose it. Thanks, Peter