Mounting Windows Partitions

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Jul 12 21:12:25 EDT 2001

Hello Darin,
  Thanks for the info, it works great. Now, 1 other problem if you could
help, I have a burner that I like to play cd's on because my other high
speed drive has a tendency to skip. On Mandrake, I could at least play the
cd's on the high speed drive but on RedHat, I can't listen to any audio cd
on either drive, the burner or the regular cd-rom drive. Both cd players
will mount data cd's but not audio cd's. I have played around a little with
trying to mount as a scsi device (even though its ide but that's what I have
read) to no avail. I am wondering if the problem has to do with the file
system mount (fs). I have been using iso9660, any suggestions?