Setting the Date

Joe Bielli jbielli at netsos.com
Wed Jul 11 11:53:36 EDT 2001

> BTW, I notice the "adelphia.net" address, do you use any sort of Linux
> router to "share the wealth" around the house?  I've a couple of
> solutions that work, but don't call their tech support!!  If it ain't
> window$, they have no clue!

Not only do they not have a clue, but I'm pretty sure they don't appreciate
consumers using any sort of routing/nat devices on their (crappy, imho)
network.

An aquaintence once told me that he had to sign something given to him by
adelphia that stated he would not run any type of server os on their network
(including but not limited to NT4/*nix).

Back in the day we used to build really nice ipmasq linux boxes for 'sharing
the wealth'.. but cheap devices like the BEFSR11 (www.linksys.com)  put me
and some friends out of business :)

cheers,

Joseph Bielli