Sunday's meeting

Gregory J.Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Mon Dec 17 10:47:58 EST 2001

Hey, I need one of them, too!  But, being the impatient guy that I am, I
just put the pieced out on the corner table that passes for my computer
desk at home.  Pretty ugly, but it's working!  ;-) Not recommended if you
have small children who have access to your computer stuff!! :-P

-Greg Neumann

On 12/15/01, 18:08:38, Robert Meyer <meyer_rm at yahoo.com> wrote regarding
Sunday's meeting:

> How many folks do we have coming to the meeting tomorrow (Sunday, Dec
16)?  I
> remember that someone was planning on demonstrating something, but I
can't
> remember what it was.  I can do some stuff on StarOffice 6, too.  I've
been
> using it for everything from resumes to business cards.  Pretty cool
stuff.