Sunday's meeting

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 15 18:08:38 EST 2001

How many folks do we have coming to the meeting tomorrow (Sunday, Dec 16)?  I
remember that someone was planning on demonstrating something, but I can't
remember what it was.  I can do some stuff on StarOffice 6, too.  I've been
using it for everything from resumes to business cards.  Pretty cool stuff.

We found out where the hub was hidden, so we can hook up as many machines as
we'd need to.

Also, does anyone have an old ATX style case that they wouldn't mind parting
with?  I have all the pieces to build a machine except a case and everyone
always needs another machine :-)

Cheers!

Bob

=====