Mandrake 8.1 lookin' good!

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 12:02:57 EST 2001

Also check out Network Computing Magazine (www.networkcomputing.com) THe Nov,
2001 issue is dedicated to a report on Linux in the Enterprise as Server and
Desktop.  They found Suse to be the #1 pick (Mandrake 8.0 was second - no
mention of 8.1 other than "it may fix some of the things we didn't like").  It
has some real examples of ways to use tools in Linux for security and
Journalling FS and other Enterprise type things.

JJN