radius under linux

Bradley J. Bartram bradbartram at wycol.com
Mon Apr 10 18:04:42 EDT 2000

I've been fighting with Cistron Radius.  I've had a lot of good things said
about it on some other lists I suscribe to, but I've had a heck of a time
getting it to work right.  There is very little documentation anywhere for
the radius novice.

There is also freeradius which is the next generation of cistron which seems
to have better support and such but it's still in "middle beta" stages of
developement.

Brad