radius under linux

Dennis J. Eberl dje at pcom.net
Mon Apr 10 15:16:29 EDT 2000

Bradley Bartram wrote:

> Is there anyone on this list that is familiar with cistron radius?  If there is, I would love to hear from you.
>
> Brad Bartram

Brad,

No, but I am interested in a RADIUS (Remote Authenticated Dial In User Server???)  app I can use to get my two
Computone Power Racks flying. I believe there are some available for Perl at CHAP. Please pass on any info you may
think relevant. I will do the same. If you come to the next meeting
(Sunday, April 16th), please trip me so we can compare notes viz-a-vis ISPing : )................................

Dennis