Corel LINUX OS

Joseph Hoot joe at networkpenguin.com
Sat Apr 8 12:31:46 EDT 2000

I installed the iso that I downloaded from Corel and it worked fine.  I was
infact quite pleased with the modifications that they made to KDE.  The
network configuration, the new pager included inside of the kpanel and the
File explorer all made it very pleasing to use KDE.   I deleted it right
away because of the lack of source code (kernel source and developer tools
that, in my opinion, are a must... you know.. compilers and such).  But all
in all, for a simple user workstation distro, I thought it was very good.