Netscape 6 contd...

[Darth] Snowbeam linux at snowbeam.dyndns.org
Wed Apr 5 09:50:01 EDT 2000

First things first. It is about 10MB in size. It has Aim...oh my lord.
That should ideally force an uninstall, but let me give it a chance. If I
see the words AOL Linux or MS Linux anywhere, it's gone permanently. I
can't really see to many changes since M13/14. Well it is a pre prelease
and to be honest the only change I see is the logo, from Mozilla to
Netscape. Anyone else notice anything new ?

---------
- [Darth] Snowbeam

"It is not fear that keeps the elephant wary of the mouse, it is his
wisdom that reminds him not to underestimate his opponent" -me