[nflug] Postfix Store and Forward

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sun Jan 25 16:59:43 EST 2009

I think what your looking for is a "relay" situation. Where you would
relay for his outgoing mail. You would also then need to accept his
incoming mail. He could then use fetchmail to suck the mail from your
box to his, that would handle his incoming, for the outgoing, his server
would relay to yours and then out (simply using your smtp). Nobody
should be blocking outgoing, so that setup should work. No vpn needed,
quite simple, I have a few of these situations setup.