[nflug] Postfix Store and Forward

Robert Wolfe robert at muzzlethem.com
Sun Jan 25 16:37:58 EST 2009

Hi all!

I am currently running Postfix on my mail servers and I have a client
that would like to use me an an MX since his ISP does not allow incoming
connections on port 25 and he has a connection to my VPN.  Basically, I
would like Postfix to accept emails destined for his domain and then
transfer those emails, over the VPN link with his system, to his
machine.  However, I have no clue as to where to start going about doing
this.  Has anyone set up Postfix in a similar manner to do this very
thing and if so, how?

Thanks!
Robert