[nflug] Ontario Linux Fest Invite - what about closer to the border ?

Daniel V cloudlakedreamer at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 02:16:31 EDT 2008

Money is tight, so I can't afford 40 duckbux.

I don't expect that the organizers would have been able to book the hotel conference centre for free, but that's a lot of money to someone like me.

I wonder if I couldn't set up an impromptu meeting on the street where the artists get free display space. I would prefer to discuss Ubuntu/Knoppix/CentOS. I don't have access to any projector equipment. I need to look for a URL about that area.