[nflug] WINS Issue...

Robert Wolfe robertwolfe at localnet.com
Mon Oct 13 09:38:29 EDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-10-13 at 09:16 -0400, Darin Perusich wrote:
> I'd begin with why would be want a WINS server on the network.

Don't ask me :)  I just take the requests in our project management
ticket and process them :)  Our networking department also handles all
the Windows machines (unless our systems department -- my department --
has a Windows server or two, then I handle those since I am pretty much
the only one in our department that's bi-lingual in terms of OSes <G>).