[nflug] Ontario Linux Fest Invite

Stephen sfielding7 at cogeco.ca
Mon Oct 13 08:21:40 EDT 2008

I would like to invite all members to join us in Ontario

I want to touch base with you and remind you of Ontario Linux Fest
coming up shortly, on Saturday 25 October 2008.  Please pass it along.
http://onlinux.ca/register   $40 in advance, $60 at the door.
There may still be some last minute speaking spots available if you have
a presentation inside, clawing to get out.  Some BoF and Lab spots are
also open.  The F/LOSS Lab allows expert-led hands-on for project demos
and the Birds of a Feather are great community interaction loci. I know
you'll be excited about all of our speakers but a highlight for me will
be Steve Coast, the founder of OpenStreetMap.  We'll also have a mapping
party  after Linux Fest, on Sunday.  Please pass the news to your local
mappers, colleagues, friends, family and GPS gurus.  The mapping party
is free but RSVP is greatly appreciated.
  http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1190490

Thank you
Stephen
Hamilton ON