[nflug] openldap

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 23:23:28 EST 2008

Search IBM Redbooks - There is an IBM Redbook  Understanding LDAP
Design and Implementation available for download as a PDF.

It is Tivoli geared but explains LDAP in an overall aspect in very fine detail.

Just throwing that out there so folks know there are Books available.

In my current job I have a task to change an entire organization from flat files (updated with cfengine) to ldap!  It will be interesting and I will rely heavily on printed material!

JJN