[nflug] picture printing problems

Daniel V cloudlakedreamer at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 16 13:44:11 EST 2008

It looks to me like you resolved your script issue. Are the photos the same after the Picasa procedure ? If an MS product and/or Picasa changed your pictures, do you have access to the originals ? I don´t trust MS products to handle my photos, so I do photo rotation using an open-source solution, and this can be automated.

Does the graininess happen for all photos of a particular resolution ?

What GNU/Linux distribution are you using ? What version of Picasa ?
Do you have all your pictures available to you at your computer ?

I personally manage a baby photo collection of thousands of pictures and so maybe some of my experience might be of assistance.

regards,
Daniel