[nflug] FW: [NYLoCo] Rochester Meetup: December 4th - confirmed

Robert Wolfe robert at muzzlethem.com
Thu Nov 13 18:11:25 EST 2008

------ Forwarded Message
From: PrivateVoid <indigo196 at rochester.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:52:29 -0500
To: <ubuntu-us-ny at lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject: [NYLoCo] Rochester Meetup: December 4th - confirmed

Hello all:

The Rochester 'sector' has confirmed the the date, time and location for
our monthly meet up.

The Location is at the Barnes & Noble @ RIT (Henrietta, NY)
We will be using the community room which is a glass walled community
room that includes the following amenities:
- Tables w/chairs
- Comfortable lounge chairs
- Projector and screen
- FREE wireless

The location also has a cafe and we are permitted to bring food and
beverages up to the meeting room.

Please let me know if you would like to demonstrate anything using the
projector. If there are no planned demonstrations I will likely hookup a
machine to the projector just so that people see 'Ubuntu' in action and
if people passing by have questions we can answer them on the screen.

If you have any questions please email me.

Pass this along to your friends not on the Ubuntu / Lugor lists.

Thanks,

PrivateVoid (aka Chas)

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: