[nflug] what's your linux admin IQ?

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Mon Nov 3 22:12:23 EST 2008

You do have a point but I would say their answer is the more notable
difference. What exactly is "enterprise level" suppose to be anyway? I
know the support and stability reasons but that's like saying a desktop
release versus a server release, it's just a matter of package
installations in the end. That question did trip me up too, I was not
aware of Oracle's release at all, and in haste and ignorance, I chose
that. I also got tripped up by the grub question as I was unaware that
LILO could not boot from a network.