[nflug] what's your linux admin IQ?

K O wpos2 at roadrunner.com
Mon Nov 3 17:02:06 EST 2008

Now that I'm looking at the answer key, I dispute the one question that
asks which one of the four is not like the other: Cent OS, Fedora, SuSE
Enterprise, and Oracle.  Fedora is the different one, because it's not
an enterprise-level distro.  They said SuSE, because the other 3 are
based on Red Hat Enterprise.  I don't dispute their answer, but I say
there is more than one answer.

And I should've known Nvidia as the proprietary sourced driver.  But I
didn't choose that choice, and I must live with it.  So I can't argue
75%, but am I not justified in asking for 70%