[nflug] Filesystem Question

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Mon Mar 17 21:05:28 EDT 2008

Ok, I sent the first reply from my iphone so it was a bit short. So,
I'll elaborate a bit more now. I started using JFS because it was
suppose to handle large files more efficiently, so I started putting
this on for data share directories and especially for mythtv data, both
inside lvm's and not. They have worked extremely fast and stable. It's
amazing to watch a 500GB partition be fully formatted in about 8 seconds
and checked in about 10.