[nflug] Filesystem Question

Joshua Johnson joshpauljohnson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 17:08:52 EDT 2008

I still use reiserfs and am extremely happy with it. Noticeable speed over
ext3 for disk intensive stuff (gzip/tar/bzip2 large files, svn etc). I'm
thinking about trying ZFS at some point. It is supposed to be super fast.
But I've heard that there are problems if, say, you lose power and something
isn't written to disk yet. The whole filesystem can be corrupted. Has anyone
here used ZFS?