[nflug] (no subject)

Timothy Wilson timothy.james.wilson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 10:23:05 EDT 2008

Greetings Everyone,

               I am new to the group and I haven't attended any meetings
thus far, but on my calendar I have it showing that there may possibly be a
meeting tomorrow.

               In an earlier thread, Tom asked if there were going to be any
more meetings and Tyler had mentioned that the group hasn't met in a few
months. So my question to everyone is... Is there a meeting tomorrow ? Also
where bouts is the new location ? There was an earlier thread which eluded
to this...

              I would appreciate any responses, thanks.

- Tim