[nflug] duplicate name - samba ldap winxp

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Tue Jun 17 09:35:10 EDT 2008

I'd start by inspecting your Samba and the laptops logs for relevant
errors. The client system might have an idea as to which system has it's
"name". If this leads nowhere you may need to load up wireshark and
start sniffing the network traffic, likely from the laptop.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator
Email: darinper at cognigencorp.com