[nflug] successful roaming abilities

Corey Reichle coreyreichle at verizon.net
Wed Jul 9 13:43:44 EDT 2008

gpedit.msc I think only locks down single desktops (I'm sure there is a
way to deploy it across the enterprise).  You can use AD User's And
Computers policy editor to do it, and apply it to OU's and what not.

The policy you're looking for is "Folder Redirectio"  If you redirect
the folders, then the huge profile part becomes a non-issue for the most
part.