[nflug] successful roaming abilities

Eric Benoit eric at bootz.us
Wed Jul 9 12:45:35 EDT 2008

sweet roaming success

Name              | type         |    status
LDAP\eric       Roaming     Roaming

I'm digging deeper into the do's and don'ts of roaming users and was
wondering if using gpedit.msc and configuring Local Computer Policy will
help me "lock down" the machine with roaming users... one thing I would
like todo first is lock the desktop settings so huge Desktop backgrounds
don't slow the roaming user logon.  I wish I had more knowledge for the
windows part, sorry I keep asking windows related questions.