[nflug] Routers switches and the urge to get very vocal with a Dell tech support rep

Brad Bartram brad.bartram at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 08:46:28 EDT 2008

My recommendation is that since you already spent the cash - Beat the
dell rep.  As with many of the problems I've had with various bits of
dell hardware and weird failures for it to do what the specs say it
does, it may be a firmware or OS upgrade.  If you talk to the right
tech, you may get lucky - if not, then move onto other solutions.

Brad