[nflug] Down in the cups

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Feb 27 12:29:29 EST 2008

That's a good point. When's the last time you updated the packages on
that box?  Sounds like you have some stuff that needs updating. On the
cups admin page, it used to warn you that lpadmin settings can override
the cups settings. I think things are more tightly ingrained now. It
would probably behoove you to do a complete update. "apt-get update"
then "apt-get upgrade". You'll probably need to edit your
/boot/grub/menu.lst file after and BEFORE you reboot or you might have
problems rebooting if it updates kernel stuff.