[nflug] Down in the cups

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Wed Feb 27 12:01:47 EST 2008

It's a way of setting your default printer if you don't want to use the
global default. It usually only comes into play in large environments
where there are many printers. You could set this in your .bashrc file.

If you clicked 'Set as Default' for this printer from the CUPS admin
page I'm surprised that it hasn't been set as default, I've never seen
this behavior before.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator