[nflug] ubuntu 7.10 nxserver

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 15:07:14 EST 2008

I have been using nxserver for remote connections for
years on Fedora with no issues. Since I am trying to
migrate nxserver to Ubuntu I have been running into
issues. Im getting host not found error when
connecting. here is my log from nxserver and copy of
hosts file. fedora was easier setup with nxserver it
seems I didnt have any issues what so ever.

nxssh: localhost: Name or service not known
 (NXNodeExec)

Looking for last minute shopping deals?