[nflug] ubuntu Breezy

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 14:18:47 EST 2008

Im trying to get my apache and sendmail,squirrelmail
off Fedora 7 and onto my Ubuntu box. I actually
learned on Rehat setting it up while back and the
configs were easy. really never had any issues setting
it up. I am using ods.org for DNS never had problems
with it either on my Fed 7 box. When I use to access
my site on Fed 7 I would type https://riga.ods.org now
in Ubuntu I have to type http://riga.ods.org:443 When
I try https://riga.ods.org I  get error that says
incorrect or unexpected message error code : -12263. I
have my routing setup correctly to port forwarding. I
am using apache2 also. Any suggestions?