[nflug] best distro for old notebook?

Robert Stockdale IV bobstockdale at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 04:41:04 EST 2008

Thank you for the post. We have 2 Dachshunds that we keep corralled in the
kitchen while at work. The smaller one has taken on the roll of Houdini. She
is almost always out when I get home. I want to be able to see how see does
it. Would it be possible to stream the video to my work station and record
it?
Thank you again.
Bob