[nflug] Samba Revisited ... Again.

Robert Wolfe robert at muzzlethem.com
Thu Aug 14 08:50:16 EDT 2008

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 08:45:07 -0400
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com> wrote:

> Post the stanza in question so we can have a look.

Well, the good news is is after spending some time in the #Debian channel on irc.freenode.net, I was able to get the server up and running and permissions working like they are supposed to.  Just had to set "public = no" instead of that I had it set to originally.  That and "chmod g+s" all my shared directories :)  Now all is right with the world.  Even have the box set up as a PDC for what few Windows machines we have :)

--
Robert Wolfe <robert at muzzlethem.com>