[nflug] Configuring postfix-mysql On Ubuntu Server7.04

Robert Wolfe rwolfe at shatterit.com
Fri Sep 14 08:33:35 EDT 2007

Good morning all!

I am trying to set up the postfix-mysql package under Ubuntu 7.04 and am in
a bit of a rut here. So, knowing the possible repercussions and implications
anyway of my posting, I thought I would ask for a bit of help here.

My experience is in setting up the non-mysql package of Postfix under Ubuntu
Server 7.04 (Sparc version), so this is a first for me.

I was wondering if anyone would have a link or two for step-by-step setup
instructions as to how to go about getting this set up?  The instructions
that I have found are for Red Hat/FC/CentOS and do not seem to work for
Ubuntu.  Unfortunately, in this instance, moving to an RH derivative is not
going to be an option I believe, so that is why I am asking for help.

TIA to anyone who can give me a point or shove in the right direction!

Have a great morning!

Robert Wolfe [MCP/Linux+] rwolfe at shatterit.com
Shatter IT Global Services, LLC
http://www.shatterit.com