[nflug] Tomorrow!

Richard Hubbard hubbardr at adelphia.net
Fri Sep 14 07:07:15 EDT 2007

Tomorrow is the Third Saturday in September, the date we have been
waiting for.
A time when we can place a name with a face (bring eyebleach, I'm going
to be there)!

Mark Musone will be doing a presentation on home/office automation (the
stuff he is showing will work in both environments). Mark always gives a
good talk, so everyone that wants to see cool stuff should be there.

If you don't want to see cool stuff, I'll be there and I'll show you
some Microsoft stuff...

See everyone tomorrow.

1:30 pm, ITT Technical institute, 2295 Millersport Hwy Getzville, NY 14221

Cheers!
Rich Hubbard