[nflug] Routing Problem that I would love some input on

Brad Bartram brad.bartram at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 09:54:51 EDT 2007

I had actually thought about that, but I had to rule it out because of the
nature of the application I'm running (i.e., very high load) and the
relatively smallish hardware I'd be running it on.  With just the os and the
app, the load would be livable, but with the added overhead of
virtualization and such, it would be a very tight squeeze.

All things considered, it's probably better that I broke the apps onto their
own dedicated hardware.