[nflug] Firewall Tool

Michael James jamesm at thundertux.org
Tue Nov 27 12:20:21 EST 2007

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good non-gui tool for configuring
the firewall (iptables) under linux.  I am managing a remote host for web
traffic and need to lock down all ports except the necessary ones.  It needs
to be simple enough to either allow the config to be copied to other
machines, or be recreated within a small amount of time.  I've looked at
webmin with shorewall as one option, but thought there might be others.

Thanks for the help!

Michael R. James

--
"Box said, "Requires Windows 98 or better....
so I loaded Linux!  :-)"

Michael R. James
jamesm at thundertux.org