[nflug] Off Topic: OpenID

Daniel Magnuszewski dmagnuszewski at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 13:56:07 EST 2007

I saw a talk on OpenID at the Pittsburgh Perl Workshop in October. From what I saw, it seemed like a cool authentication method that is being used by growing number of companies. Perhaps you can send Kirsten Jones (who gave the talk) an email about it.

http://pghpw.org/ppw2007/talk/724

That's all I can offer on the topic.

-Dan