[nflug] wireless access point

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Nov 13 09:25:13 EST 2007

Thanks for the input guys. I already am aware of the "blockage" problem.
I was mainly asking what criteria to look for in a wireless access point
that denotes quality. I don't want to shop with just assuming that "you
get what you pay for". I would like to know what to look for when
shopping for a quality high performance wireless access point. Thanks