[nflug] TW Cable

Roelant Ossewaarde rao3 at buffalo.edu
Tue May 8 09:42:09 EDT 2007

Must say, I have TWC in Rochester, but nothing but good experiences:
consistent quality, good signal, the one time I needed the helpdesk
flawless service. Much better than my Buffalo-adelphia experience,
with its outages every Sunday night and meagre qualiy all over the
place.

I hope it'll improve for you guys, perhaps your problems are
transition/growing pains. If your service becomes as good as mine,
there is a bright light with a fuzzy shade of green and peach at the
end of the tunnel.